Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Orange Hand

In my quest for looking as good as possible before I take my chunky monkey booty to Costa Rica I decided to get a spray tan.  A friend of mine once said I smelled like a "wet dog" after doing this but I felt the 6hrs of fake coconut mixed in with self tanner would be worth it.

I had not done a spray tan since December '08 so I was a bit unfamiliar with how exactly to do it.  There are specific rules by the way.  Make sure to READ THE WALL as they tell you when you go in.  I normally go through life thinking I can just wing it, however this should not have been one of those situations.

My former roommate Skipper gave me the run through when we went the first time and I thought I remembered.  Just strip down put the lotion on your feet, hands and anywhere else you don't want to get too tan.  I am right handed so I applied lotion liberally all over said areas.  However I forgot to get the top part of my right hand.  So now the top of my right hand is brownish orange and in between my fingers is pale white!

I'll try and post a photo but I have been scrubbing my hand all day trying to get the orange out!  Does anyone know how to get self tanner off?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!