Thursday, May 27, 2010

I met the love of my life

Let me tell you all about my dream guy.  His name is Lance.  We met at 6pm boot camp for TeamiFit, he happens to be my trainer.  He is absolutely perfect for me and we recently talked about the possibilities of getting married.  A little bit about Lance...

He's owns his own restaurant and he does personal training on the side.  He's about 6'3 and has dark black hair and bright blue eyes.  He usually has a 5 O'clock shadow.  He makes me laugh alot even when I'm sweating and can hardly take a breath.  We have quite a bit of fun outside of working out and he has even walked me the 3miles back home to my apartment.  Lance loves to shop and he is an amazing chef.  Even though it is against my get in shape goals he will have a glass of wine with me and even taught me how to make some great food.  He also paid me the best compliment I have ever received in my 27yrs on Earth...  He said "Clara, you are so fun and sexy I would consider becoming straight for you."  So he is the worlds greatest catch for a man!  :) 

If only I could just find his straight twin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!